Remote Customer Sales & Service Rep
Company: AAA-The Auto Club Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Remote Customer Sales & Service Rep - The Auto Club Group
What you will do: (Primary Duties & Responsibilities)
The Auto Club Group is seeking prospective Customer Sales & Service
Representative who can generate new sales, retain existing members,
and grow ACG's overall book of business through our multiple
product offerings. You will be challenged to drive new business
with competitive products and help retain The Auto Club Groups 60+
In This Position, You Will Have The Opportunity To
- Provides a high level of customer-focused sales in a high
volume, fast paced call center environment, using PC, Internet and
ACD phone technology.
- Provides advanced technical and product information in response
to customer questions and/or problems in accordance with corporate
policies and procedures.
- Explains product features and MEEMIC*/Auto Club Group Insurance
Agency** service advantages to existing and potential customers for
the purpose of promoting and selling the various membership and/or
insurance products and services in order to achieve sales
- Recognizes and promotes cross-sales opportunities within the
context of servicing a change to an existing customer's
- Provides price quotes on all insurance products which factor in
all applicable rules (underwriting, business, etc.) and discounts
in an effort to complete the sale.
- Rewrites and reinstates insurance policies according to
underwriting and business rules.
- Completes membership and/or insurance applications,
endorsements and change forms (e.g. address change, etc.) as
- Accepts payments at point of sale.
- Makes outbound follow-up calls to customers in response to
questions or complaints.
- Corresponds with and responds to inquiries from sales
representatives, insureds, mortgage companies, and other sources
regarding ratings, premiums, billing problems and cancellations and
to obtain and verify payments and other types of information.
- Provides efficient processing of customer policies,
endorsements, and status and coverage changes.
- Assists agents in resolving technical and business related
- May assist other Customer Interaction Centers (e.g. Emergency
Road Service, Claims, Membership, Travel, etc.) in servicing
members and/or customers when necessary to ensure quality service
goals are met.
- Responds to telephone calls from customers and agents regarding
customer billing status, balance, due, etc.
- In accordance with established procedures, reviews policies
that are in a cancelled status and determines whether reinstatement
is an option.
- Determines monies due and processes reinstatement as
- Enters transactions and balances cash entries in order to input
changes into systems.
- Researches and adjusts account balances when
misapplication/overpayment of monies occurs and mails refund checks
- Processes returned bank items, write off service fees,
extensions, etc. to correct balances and premium payment
- Contacts sales agents to correct receipt-cash discrepancies as
How You Will Benefit
Customer Sales and Service Representatives will earn a competitive
salary of $15.00 to $27.00 per hour with annual bonus potential
based on performance and commission.
Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another
reason to work for the Auto Club Group. Benefits include:
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Qualifications
We're looking for candidates who: (Preferred/Required
- Possession of current Property, Casualty insurance sales
license for appropriate state.
- College level coursework, certification or equivalent (i.e.,
- Customer service environment(s)
- Call center environment(s).
- Windows and non-windows based environments.
- Preparation of rate quotations
- Investigation and resolution of sales related problems.
- The Auto Club Group Insurance Agency products and services
- The Auto Club Group membership services and products.
- The Auto Club Group insurance product features.
- The Auto Club Group subsidiary products.
- Equity and group billing.
- Must attain all appropriate State Property & Casualty insurance
sales licenses within 30/60 days from the start of licensing
- Providing a high level of customer-focused service
- Competently entering information on various screens using a PC
- Navigating through a PC Windows environment, including
accessing information from multiple applications.
- Managing and navigating multiple sources of information and
applying as needed
- Performing monetary transactions (e.g., key entering data into
cash terminal, adjusting account balances, etc.)
Knowledge And Skills
- Successfully complete appropriate training relative to all
MEEMIC*/The Auto Club Group (TACG) products and services**
- Attain and maintain any Property, Casualty, Life and Health
insurance sales license for any MEEMIC*/ACGIA** member state as
- Achieve insurance and membership sales goals and other
performance expectations as defined by management
- Work with minimal supervision
- Provide direct customer-oriented service in a call center
- Work within a team environment
- Promote the sale of all MEEMIC*/ACGIA insurance and membership
- Present complex information in a clear, concise manner
- Maintain accurate records
- Read, comprehend and communicate clearly and concisely in the
work environment and with the public (e.g., explain instructions,
rules and procedures)
- Willingness and ability to work extended/irregular hours to
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What It's Like To Work For Us
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest
priority. We do what's right by sustaining an open, honest and
ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering
best-in-class products, benefits and services. And we value our
employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance
and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of
diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints, realizing our
differences make us stronger.
Who We Are
The Auto Club Group helps AAA Members enjoy life's journey with
peace of mind by providing innovative solutions, advocacy and
membership benefits wherever and whenever they need them. We
currently conduct business in 13 states in the upper Midwest and
The Auto Club Group has established four long-term enterprise
- Long-term, sustainable, profitable growth
- AAA Membership growth and renewal
- Operational excellence
- Become the "flagship club" of the AAA Federation
ACG's Compensation philosophy is to provide a market-competitive
structure of fair, equitable and performance-based pay to attract
and retain excellent talent that will enable ACG to meet its short
and long-term goals. ACG utilizes a geographic pay differential as
part of the base salary compensation program. Pay ranges outlined
in this posting are based on the various ranges within the
geographic areas which ACG operates. Salary at time of offer is
determined based on these and other factors as associated with the
job and job level.
The above statements describe the principle and essential
functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job.
This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the
job description for this position, including, but not limited to,
the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for
otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfil
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: AAA-The Auto Club Group, Orlando , Remote Customer Sales & Service Rep, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!