Customer Service Account Specialist
Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCustomer Service Account SpecialistFinancial
AccountsOrlando, FL (On-Site)Ready to join a dynamic work
environment and grow as an individual? Working with us would entail
for you to assist us with customer's inquiries and issue resolution
relating to accounts receivable and policy processing matters. You
will also conduct research to answer inquiries, post sales and
payments, and participate in reconciling account receivables. The
Ideal Candidate will:
- Assist customers with inquiries and issue resolution relating
to accounts receivable and policy matters, or direct customer to
appropriate resource as necessary. Research, review and analyze
financial account information and necessary sources to handle
inquiries and resolve discrepancies. Ensure all inquiries are
properly addressed and issues are resolved efficiently.
- Identify trends on frequent issues and questions and educate
customers on procedures relating to remitting policies and
- Process customer billing, adjustments and refunds according to
established procedures. Provide customers with rating and billing
- Recognize different rating scenarios and apply appropriate
rates as set forth in the title insurance rules and statutes.
Calculate and quote premiums and calculate unique and complex
- Participate in processing exceptions, including but not limited
to, refund approvals, write-offs, adjustments, and "cash on
- Interface and coordinate with other departments to ensure
timely, accurate and standardized reporting of policy rating
- Maintain current knowledge of title insurance rules and rates
for all states through various resources and reference materials.
- Associates degree in Accounting or Business preferred.What
experience do you need:
- Two years' experience working with Accounts Receivable and/or
accounting systems and handling billing related issues
- One-year experience in title policy processing preferred with
emphasis on title insurance rating rules and regulations.
- Prior customer service experience strongly preferred.
- One-year Customer Service Phone experience assisting with
inquiries and assisting with issue
- Understanding of financial transactions and accounting
- Proficiency in mathematics with analytical skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolutionPowered by
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Orlando , Customer Service Account Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!