Housekeeping Inspector - "New Hire Bonus up to $1,000"
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSeeking an enthusiastic, guest friendly,
proactive individual with a passion for hospitality to join our
team. You will inspect rooms by ensuring that our guest rooms meet
their standards upon their arrival at our properties. You'll also
get to interact with our guests by delivering extra items to
rooms.New Hire Bonus up to $1,000!!!What will I be doing?To
maintain an acceptable level of cleanliness and quality control in
the guest units and public common areas at the resort while
providing outstanding customer service to all owners, guests and
- Inspects all units assigned and ensure they are in accordance
with the level of quality for the resort.
- Inspects all public common areas as assigned.
- Cleans units and public common areas as assigned.
- Reports any problems of quality to the management and ensures
corrective action is taken.
- Performs written inspections on units as designated by
- Replaces any missing inventory items in the units.
- Reports any maintenance problems to management and any
suspicious activities to security.
- Ensures all assets and supplies for the department are secure
in storage at all times.
- Assists management in maintaining an accurate inventory of
linen and supplies.
- Works closely with employees to set example and to insure
- Carries out a reasonable request by management of which the
employee is capable of performing.QualificationsWhat are we looking
for?A team-first attitude!To fulfill this role successfully, you'll
need to possess the following minimum qualifications and
- Ability to perform multi-task assignments.
- Flexibility to work during different shifts.
- Ability to communicate (oral and written) with team members and
- 1+ year housekeeping experienceIt would be advantageous in this
position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- High School Diploma or equivalentWhat will it be like to be a
Team Member.....Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation
ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to
innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our
company's success are our Team Members. We offer a fantastic
benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical,
dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program
and outstanding travel benefits.Don't wait! Apply Today.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
prohibit discrimination based on any legally-recognized basis,
including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and
over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information (including testing and
characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status
or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Orlando , Housekeeping Inspector - "New Hire Bonus up to $1,000", Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!