Cook Multiple Shifts Multiple Locations
Company: AdventHealth Central Florida
Posted on: November 22, 2021
DescriptionYOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR
APPLICATION! -- Production Cook ---AdventHealth ---Multiple
Locations Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth - Multiple
- AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency
Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the
- AdventHealth Kissimmee has recently expanded to include a new
medical office building, patient tower, and new main interest; also
conveniently located near Walt Disney World.
- AdventHealth Celebration was designed as a Mediterranean
resort-style facility to serve as a cornerstone of health in
Disney's planned community of Celebration, Florida.
- AdventHealth Altamonte is the largest satellite campus within
the AdventHealth system, AdventHealth Altamonte has been providing
state-of-the-art healthcare to the community since 1973.
Consistently named "Best Hospital" for overall quality, reputation,
doctors and nurses by local residents.
- AdventHealth Apopka is a seven-story, 120-bed hospital offering
an extensive range of services including expanded surgical
services, advanced surgical suites and a catheterization lab.
AdventHealth Apopka hospital also features 30,000-square-foot ED
with pediatric friendly beds, imaging services, a full-service
cafeteria, chapel, gift shop and on-site fire station.
- AdventHealth Winter Park chartered in 1951, over the years the
hospital has continually expanded to meet the needs of the
community, adding an upscale Obstetrics and Level II Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit at The Dr. Phillips Baby Place, cancer care at
the AdventHealth Cancer Institute, Winter Park, and
state-of-the-art surgery, recovery and rehabilitation at the
AdventHealth Orthopedic Institute.
- AdventHealth East Orlando, a 265-bed community hospital, has
been serving East Orlando residents since 1941 as an innovative
local leader that fills a vital need in a fast-growing area.
- AdventHealth Winter Garden, is a three-story facility chartered
in 2016. Located across from Winter Gardens Village at Fowler
Groves.-- Work Hours/Shift:------Full Time/Part Time--Day & Evening
Must have Open availability and Open to Rotating Weekends
QualificationsWhat You Will Need: Required:
- Ability to read, write and speak English well to effectively
communicate and interact with internal and external customers
- Ability to follow, read and write recipes as needed. Preferred:
- Bilingual in Spanish, Microsoft Office Suite
- Food Service line cook or lead cook experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Serv Safe or equivalent Job Summary: Actively participates in
an outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in
maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.--
Under the direction of the Managing chef, responsible for
preparation of all foods and related items for cafeteria and\or
catering customers and\ or food for patients. Ensures that all food
production is produced according to recipe specifications and
proper procedures. Ensures that all products meet standards for
quality, taste, appearance and freshness. Records product
temperatures and monitors holding times as appropriate.---- Meets
all production deadlines. Demonstrates cost conscious behaviors in
all aspects.-- Adheres to all sanitation, safety, cleanliness and
food storage standards.-- Assists with serving customers and
provides world-class customer service. -- This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Florida, Orlando , Cook Multiple Shifts Multiple Locations, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!