CASHIER - PART-TIME - QUIET FLIGHT - UNIVERSAL
Posted on: January 18, 2020
Boardriders, Inc., is the world s leading action sports and
lifestyle company that designs, produces and dis-tributes branded
apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world.
The Company s appar-el and footwear brands, represent a casual
lifestyle for young minded people who are inspired by a passion for
outdoor action sports. The Company s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy,
DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Xcel, Kustom and Palmers brands
have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. With
approxi-mately 10,000 team members globally, the Company s products
are sold in more than 110 countries in a wide range of
distribution, including surf shops, skate shops, snow shops, its
proprietary Boardriders stores and other Company owned retail
stores, select department stores and through various e commerce
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
* Exemplify an optimistic and energetic presence through team
collaboration while building strong relationships with customers to
maximize customer loyalty.
* Demonstrate a customer centric mindset by role modeling selling
behaviors with a passion for the brand, customer and product.
* Generate pride and loyalty in the store.
* Deliver results and contribute to the store's success. Awareness
of and accountable to store and individual goals.
* Maintain product and brand knowledge in order to help answer
questions about products, services, and merchandise
* Demonstrate the ability to perform customer returns, exchanges
and resolve customer related transactions
* Accurately follow all promotional and markdown instructions
* Protect company assets through policy awareness of Loss
Prevention policies and procedures
* Show our customers that we are product-obsessed and available to
help navigate their own personal expression of an Outdoor
* Provide solutions and inspiration to customers in a fast-paced
* Want to be part of one of the world's leading outdoor
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Are confident and motivated by the opportunity to interact with
customers while helping them bring their individual styles to
* Have strong communication, influencing and time management
* Enjoy being part of a team environment.
* Preferably have previous retail and/or customer service
* Have availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends, store
openings and closings, holidays to meet the needs of the
* Can safely lift 30 lbs. and can maneuver throughout the sales
floor and stockroom.
Keywords: BOARDRIDERS, Orlando , CASHIER - PART-TIME - QUIET FLIGHT - UNIVERSAL, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!