Restaurant Manager - The Edison, Disney Springs
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Our Exciting Work Environment The Edison is a lavish "Industrial
Gothic" restaurant, bar, and nighttime destination with live
entertainment. It presents cabaret, burlesque and music, craft
cocktails, and classic American dishes. As it is an extension of
our Downtown Los Angeles location, the concept continues as "where
science meets industry" and the venue is rooted in creativity,
imagination and innovation. Patina is looking for experienced and
dedicated leaders to join our team and lead this brand new
- Oversee daily shift responsibilities of all employees (floor
service, side-work, sanitation, receiving, invoices and time cards)
and ensure actions are up to company quality, sanitary, and legal
- Schedule staff hours and assign tasks for service and kitchen
- Help train, develop, motivate staff and monitor their
performance while keeping an open communication for corrections
- Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing
and presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared and
presented in an acceptable manner Educate FOH personnel in product
awareness and cultivate long term service knowledge.
- Ensure that assigned staff members have reported to work;
document any late or absent employees.
- Maintain positive guest relations and high standards of service
at all times.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of all unit organization and
- Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health
regulations and company policies.
- Solve all customer concerns and complaints in a professional
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed (ordering,
inventory, etc). Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a full service restaurant
of a similar size capacity and volume.
- Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention
Procedures (TIPS) certification required.
- Strong financial and computer skills.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs
(especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), appropriate
point of sale (POS) systems, and any other required operating
machines (i.e. online or digital reservation systems).
- Have passion for fine dining combined with substantial food and
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and
holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Possess exceptional communication skills and an ability to
anticipate guest and employee needs.
- Maintain a professional and polished appearance and demeanor in
- Able to speak clearly and listen attentively to supervisors,
employees and customers; able to give direction as necessary.
- Please note that due to Look Policy guidelines, this position
does not allow for facial hair. Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
More Information Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Major medical insurance options
- Dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401k program
- Company dining discount program Who We Are Take your career
beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant
Group and Delaware North.
Keywords: Delaware North, Orlando , Restaurant Manager - The Edison, Disney Springs, Hospitality & Tourism , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!