Company: Electronic Consulting Services
Posted on: November 11, 2019
ECS is seeking a Psychologist Junior to work in our Orlando, FL
office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract
* Conducts research on human cognition and performance.
* This includes assisting in the planning, development, and
execution of systematic research in the areas of human performance,
cognition, human factors, training, and education.
* Assists in the collection and analysis of human performance and
* Requires basic knowledge of experimental design, research
methods, and data analyses.
* Assists in the development research reports of findings for
professional distribution (e.g., professional journal or conference
* Ability to communicate verbally and written with clarity and
correct grammar and mechanics.
* Demonstrated interest in the application of psychological
principles and theories for the improvement of training, education,
and human performance.
* Bachelor\'s degree in psychology.
* 3 or less years of experience assisting with human cognition and
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or
allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or
any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled
persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the
United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values
and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing
their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and
Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the
Keywords: Electronic Consulting Services, Orlando , Psychologist Junior, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!