Pediatric Research in Orlando, FL (Physician #)
Company: TEN Med Staffing
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Pediatrician Physician -- Principal Investigator
Orlando, FL, USA
We have been offering medical research to residents of Central
Florida since 2000. With six privately-owned clinical trial
facilities our mission is to provide consistent, high-quality
clinical research in a professional, ethical and timely manner.
We are looking for a Principal Investigator who can contribute
immediately to our rapidly growing CNS and Neurology research
practice. Our company is driven by providing excellent care to our
subjects and best in class research for our sponsors via a dynamic
team of physicians, raters, nurses, and administrative personnel.
This is 100% outpatient opportunity working Monday thru Friday 9AM
to 4pm or 8AM to 5pm.
Seeking a Pediatrician Physician that will serve as a Principal or
Sub-Investigator for clinical trials with pharmaceutical companies
testing new medications. The Principal Investigator is responsible
for conducting clinical trials in accordance with the research
protocol, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), and federal/state
regulations. The PI will collaborate with our study team, as well
as various medical, pharmaceutical company and regulatory personnel
to ensure the health and welfare of study participants. Salary is
competitive with full benefits, health, 401K, disability, and
1. Maintain current license to practice medicine.
2. Assume responsibility as the Principal or Sub-Investigator for
the duration of clinical trials.
3. Strong working knowledge of regulatory requirements and GCP
4. Possess thorough understanding of the clinical research protocol
and patient population for which the trial is designed.
5. Perform evaluations.
6. Complete training as required per sponsor's vendors to obtain
certification to conduct testing and rating scales for specific
7. Conduct testing and rating scales per sponsor's instructions and
protocols. Completion of all documentation, paper and electronic,
as required per protocol.
8. Evaluate subjects for clinical research trials based on their
past medical and psychiatric history in comparison to the protocol
specific inclusion and exclusion criteria.
9. Ensure appropriate delegation and training of the clinical
10. Educate study staff on patient population and mechanism of
action of the study medication.
11. Evaluate subject safety and compliance with the study
medication as specified in the clinical research protocol.
12. Provide detailed study related documentation as required by the
clinical research trial to ensure data integrity.
13. Adhere to reporting requirements for safety reports, protocol
noncompliance and any other protocol required reports.
14. Ensure subject's informed consent is obtained appropriately
throughout the duration of the clinical trial.
15. Adhere to the requirements detailed on the FDA 1572 or
Statement of Investigator form.
16. Collaborate with Site Leadership to ensure operations goals are
17. Serve as a Key Opinion Leader for psychiatric clinical research
trials within the organization and with key customers.
18. Attend Investigator Meetings and educational seminars.
1. Possess a valid M.D. or D.O. degree
2. Board Certification Pediatrics
4. Active DEA license, or able to obtain one
5. Active license to practice medicine in the state of Florida, or
ability to obtain one immediately
6. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, self-motivation, and
high personal integrity and ethics required
Education and Experience:
1. Possess a valid MD or DO medical degree
3. 3-5 years experience conducting clinical research trials as
either a PI or Sub-investigator, or other relevant experience
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncologist jobs, pediatric
wound care jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, pediatric interventional
cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, pediatric
gynecology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric infectious
disease specialist jobs, pediatric medical assistant jobs,
pediatrician jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, neonatal
pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric
nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse
Keywords: TEN Med Staffing, Orlando , Pediatric Research in Orlando, FL (Physician #), Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!