Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - All Shifts
Company: Avante Group
Location: Mount Dora
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) passionate about patient care? Do you enjoy working with the elderly? Do you have an upbeat personality? If you said yes, to all of the above, then Avante Group, Inc is looking for you! For almost 30 years, Avante has specialized in skilled nursing, assisted living, rehabilitation, and post-acute services. Our associates are committed individuals, who desire to create an environment that fosters wellness, integrity, and success. At Avante, you will have the opportunity for advancement, you will learn new skills, meet new people, build rewarding professional and personal relationships, and improve the quality of life of those around you. Avante Skilled Nursing and Rehab has opportunities available for CNAs for all shifts- Full-Time, Part-time, PRN For all current CNA openings at this location, please visit our website.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing and meet all applicable federal and state certification requirements.
- Completion of high school or GED equivalent
- Positive attitude toward elderly
- Must be eligible for clearance through abuse registry and Department of Law enforcement.
- Must be CPR certified.Avante offers a premium compensation and benefits package!Avante at Mt. Dora3050 Brown AveMt. Dora, FL 32757 Avante provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, Veterans' status, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender, genetic information or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal requirements, Avante complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Avante expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, Veterans' status or any other category protected by law. Improper interference with the ability of Avante's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline, up to and including, discharge. Associated topics: anesthetist, anesthetist crna, board, certified nurse midwife, clinical, english, fnp, gyn, nursing assistant cna, nurse specialist
Keywords: Avante Group, Orlando , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - All Shifts, Healthcare , Mount Dora, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!