Licensed Functional Family Therapist
Company: BAYS Florida
Posted on: January 15, 2019
The Functional Family Therapist (FFT) will provide, at a minimum, weekly one-hour, home-based family therapy sessions to clients. Therapist will utilize the FFT model with families who have adolescents between the ages of 10 and 18. Therapist will be required to carry a caseload of 10 to 15 families, providing services anywhere from eight to 26 weeks. This position requires ?exibility in hours to meet families when they are available. Essential Job Functions:
- Carry a caseload as assigned
- Provide home-based FFT to families and flexibility to work when the families are available to meet
- Actively participate as part of the therapy team
- Assist families by actively referring them to appropriate services and supports
- Assist families with both clinical and concrete services
- Perform the basic accountability tasks related to the job, which include compiling and maintaining all necessary records
- Assist administrative staff in collection of information for program effectiveness
- Perform other duties as requested by your direct supervisor, the program director or the CEO
- Responds in a positive and respectful manner to diversity, among the agencys service population and staff .
Education: Licensed in social work, counseling, marriage and family counseling or other relevant human service professionSkills and Experience: Two years experience in children and family services. Strong clinical skills, very good interpersonal/communication skills, ability to work with adolescents, ability to establish a mutually respectful relationship, in which the family is a full partner, empowered to solve their own problems. Must possess a valid Florida Drivers License and Auto Insurance.Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and climb or balance. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. PI106891942
Keywords: BAYS Florida, Orlando , Licensed Functional Family Therapist, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!