Registered Nurse (RN) Float Pool Surgical Services (Weekends Only)Nigh
Company: Central Florida Regional Hospital
Posted on: September 19, 2018
*7p-7a Central Florida Regional Hospital has been designated as a Level II trauma facility, the first in the area! Central Florida Regional Hospital, a 221-bed acute care hospital, serves the communities of Seminole and west Volusia counties. Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve. The hospital provides the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and west Volusia, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive diagnostic services. Other specialized services include orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, wound care, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services and The Baby Suites. The Float Pool RN will work on a PRN/ Per Diem basis and assist in supporting staffing needs within the facility. This role is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. Our number one goal is patient safety and satisfaction! The Level 4 Float Pool RN will work areas of OR, OHS, PACU, Endo, SDS Desired skills: Previous RN acute care experience required. ICU, Operating Room , PACU and Cardiac experience highly desired. .
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an acute care hospital setting is required.
- Acute care experience must be within the last one (1) year.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current certifications for areas assigned.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills. An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus *HCA has been recognized as a World's Most Ethical Company-- by the Ethisphere Institute for the ninth consecutive year
Keywords: Central Florida Regional Hospital, Orlando , Registered Nurse (RN) Float Pool Surgical Services (Weekends Only)Nigh, Healthcare , Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!