Registered Nurse (RN) OR Surgical Services PRN
Company: Central Florida Regional Hospital
Posted on: July 13, 2018
Central Florida Regional Hospital has been designated as a Level II trauma facility, the first in the area!
Central Florida Regional Hospital, a 221-bed acute care hospital, serves the communities of Seminole and west Volusia counties. Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve. The hospital provides the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and west Volusia, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive diagnostic services. Other specialized services include orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, wound care, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services and The Baby Suites.
Central Florida Regional Hospital is located 3.6 miles east of I-4 between S.R. 46 and Highway 17-92 in Sanford. The hospital has been designated a Level II trauma center and provides 24/7 emergency care
The RN Surgical Services is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments
Our Surgery Department features 6 suites, 2 Endo rooms, 13-bed SDS unit, and a 10-bed PACU. Our services include but are not limited to cardiovascular, general, vascular, GYN, ortho, neuro, thoracic, urology procedures.
Desired skills: Minimum of 1-2 years of recent RN Surgical Services experience. Trauma Experience. Ortho Neuro experience required.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Minimum 1 year OR experience in acute care setting
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license or compact.
- Current American Heart Association BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus
- HCA has been recognized as a World's Most Ethical Company-- by the Ethisphere Institute for the ninth consecutive year
Keywords: Central Florida Regional Hospital, Orlando, Registered Nurse (RN) OR Surgical Services PRN, Healthcare, Sanford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!