Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care
Company: Piedmont Healthcare
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Critical Care RN, All Piedmont Locations, Multiple Shifts
Experience the advantages of real career change
Join Piedmont to move your career in the right direction. Stay for
the diverse teams you'll love, a shared purpose, and schedule
flexibility that frees you to live for what matters both in and
outside of work. You'll feel valued, motivated to be your best, and
recognized for your contributions to exceptional patient outcomes.
Piedmont leaders are in your corner, invested in your success. Our
wellness programs and comprehensive total benefits and rewards meet
your needs today, and help you plan for the future.
Total Rewards that work for you:
- Competitive and equitable compensation for all roles
- Total Wellness programs for you and your family
- Wellness Coaching App - 24/7 Live Coaching
- Physician and Nursing Peer Coaching
- Financial Wellness Planning and Education
- Broad Employee Assistance Program services
- PTO your way
- Combined PTO days for greater flexibility
- 100% paid Maternity Leave (requires return to work)
- Employer Paid Military Leave
- Opportunity for PTO cash-in
- Celebrate Diversity - Diversity, Inclusion and Equity Paid
- Choice of Medical/Prescription Drug Plans
- Dental and Vision
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Healthcare and Dependent
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Fully paid long term disability
- Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
As an RN, your dedication to holistic, patient-centered care in
your community is deeply valued. Piedmont supports nurses with the
compensation, work/life balance, and resources they deserve. You'll
work in a positive, collaborative environment alongside dedicated
team members, and use state-of-the-art technology that strengthens
patient care and services. You may participate in clinical research
that opens doors to working on the forefront of medical advances
and changes patient lives. Apply today to make a positive
difference in every life you touch.
- MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Graduate of a nursing program
- MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- New Graduates of a nursing program eligible.
- MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
- Current License in the State of Georgia as a Registered Nurse or
NLC/eNLC Multistate License.
- BLS certification required.
- ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Advanced certification in field of specialty, if applicable. Some
positions may require additional qualifications.
Making great culture happen
Our inclusive culture welcomes and celebrates you - we're stronger
because of our team members' diverse backgrounds, ideas, and
perspectives. Named an America's Greatest Workplaces for Diversity
2023 by Newsweek and Plant-A Insights Group, we offer 17 local
Diversity Councils, all working together to ensure that Piedmont
feels like family.
Committed to a stronger Georgia
Piedmont's Georgia roots run deep. We strengthen our communities
through award-winning care for patients and award-winning
workplaces where our team members thrive.
Keywords: Piedmont Healthcare, Orlando , Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!