BEHAVIORAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN - RS
Company: Aspire Health Partners
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Behavioral Health Tech (BHT)
Who are we? For over fifty years, Aspire Health Partners, has been
one of the leading non-profit behavioral health companies in the
Southeast. Serving nearly 40,000 clients per year, with locations
in six Central Florida counties and currently expanding into
Hinesville, Georgia, Aspire has delivered state-of-the-art
behavioral healthcare and is regularly sought out both statewide
and nationally as an expert in the field. With its mission of
providing the highest quality of compassionate, comprehensive and
cost effective integrated behavioral healthcare, Aspire, through
its more than two dozen campus locations provides a comprehensive
continuum of services for children, adolescents, adults, seniors
and families. Through innovative, resourceful treatment and
recovery approaches, Aspire offers individuals and families the
opportunity to "aspire" to healthier, happier and more independent
lives. Aspire employs more than 1,200 professionals and
paraprofessionals dedicated to Saving Lives, Transforming
Communities and Changing the World.
Who You Are: You're a Behavioral Health Tech (BHT) looking for an
opportunity to define your own career path, connect with a
supportive community of health professionals like you, and increase
your earning potential. You have a passion for working in different
care settings and making a difference in lives.
What will you do? As a Behavioral Health Tech (BHT) at Aspire
Health Partners, your purpose will be to provide a variety of
essential functions regarding the care of patients and safety of
units. These functions include, but are not limited to:
- Provide quality patient care to our clients in assisting in
maintaining a safe, therapeutic environment.
- Assisting in admission and discharge of clients, recognizing &
addressing client needs.
- Conducting client (rounds) every 15 minutes to ensure all
clients are well & in the appropriate areas.
- Maintaining supervision of clients and documenting any change
or unusual behavior.
- Assisting therapy and nursing staff in group activities and
daily management of the unit.
- Maintaining daily program schedule by ensuring participants are
engaged in program activities.
- Administering, analyzing and documenting participant drug
- Providing supervised self-administration of medication, when
applicable, for participants.
- Documenting client treatment details in the Electronic Health
- Providing ongoing communication to the program team regarding
changes, issues or needs of participants or of the program in
- Assisting the program team as directed with the operation of
- Maintaining regular observation of program participants per
- Maintaining compliance by completing necessary and ongoing
training and engaging in all staff meetings as directed.
- Maintaining & monitoring social activities of clients,
including visitations, as directed by the Clinical or Nursing
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Pass a Level II Background clearance
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Aspire Health Partners, we offer eligible staff an
attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental
and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life & Supplemental Insurance,
Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (2.5 weeks your first year, up to 6 weeks
at 14 years)
- Paid Diversity & Floating Holidays (2)
- Paid Holidays (6)
- 403(b) 50% employer match up to 10% (3- year vesting
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Hotel, Car
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- HRSA Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Will preparation/Funeral Planning
- Concierge Services & Travel
Keywords: Aspire Health Partners, Orlando , BEHAVIORAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN - RS, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!