OBGYN HOSPITALISTS NEEDED TO COVER ATTACHED PATIENTS FOR EMPLOYED GROUP IN CENTRAL FLORIDA
Company: Orlando Health
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Orlando Health Physician Associates invites you to explore
-OBGYN -Hospitalist -opportunities with a thriving physician-led,
professionally managed healthcare system. -Orlando Health provides
robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work
environment. Internal consultative partners include Maternal Fetal
Medicine, Urogynecology, Pediatric/Adolescent Gyn, Minimally
Invasive Gyn Surgery and Gynecologic Oncology. -Orlando Health
Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies has been named one of
-the "High Performing Hospitals for Maternity for 2022-2023" and
"Best Children's -Hospitals in Neonatology for 2022-2023" by U.S.
News & World Report.
Practice Information and Qualifications:
- Shift based: 12- hour shifts
- 10 shifts a month, 5 days, 5 nights
- Comprehensive OBGYN inpatient care -
- High volume -
- Coverage of groups attached patients -
- Areas of coverage: triage, delivery, post-partum, antepartum
and emergent GYN procedures (not scheduled) -at one hospital -
Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies
- American Board of OBGYN Certification (or eligibility)
- 3 years of inpatient/hospitalist experience or fellowship
-Orlando Health Medical Group Highlights:
- Excellent brand recognition, thriving practice opportunity with
new patients seeking out Orlando Health for their care.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it
comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Great payor mix with patients from top Orlando employers and
Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative
- Excellent compensation package
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and
conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full
malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation
and retirement savings options
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility
- Annual quality metrics bonus
Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies -is dedicated exclusively
to the unique healthcare needs of women and babies in a caring,
family-centered environment. An extraordinary Orlando Health
facility, we are home to leading physicians, surgeons and
specialists, as well as one of the nation's largest and most
successful neonatal intensive care units. Our physicians provide
specialized care that covers all facets of women's health, from
comprehensive gynecological services and minimally invasive
surgeries to obstetrics and high-risk pregnancies and births.
Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Orlando
Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies is the largest
facility dedicated to children and women in the United States. We
have many strengths that make us a leader in women's healthcare.
- Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital has one of the most
experienced labor and delivery units in the nation, delivering
12,000-15,000 babies every year.
- Our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the fourth largest in the
- We are a Regional Perinatal Intensive Care Hospital for the
State of Florida, whereby high-risk obstetrical patients and their
infants are referred to our specialists.
- Through every stage of life, from the childbearing years and
beyond, our services focus on the individual -healthcare needs of
women and babies in a warm and caring, family-centered
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida's world-famous
theme parks and attractions.
- Wonderful community to raise a family; enjoy public and private
schools, diverse neighborhoods, outdoor activities, beautiful
beaches, and an international airport.
*****VISIT US AT FLACOG BOOTH 509 TO DISCUSS ALL OF OUR OBGYN
Keywords: Orlando Health, Orlando , OBGYN HOSPITALISTS NEEDED TO COVER ATTACHED PATIENTS FOR EMPLOYED GROUP IN CENTRAL FLORIDA, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!