Sales Executive, Segmented Surgical - Orlando/Gainesville, FL
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA) Job Code:
13598 Pay Grade: US-CSB Salary Range: $120,000 plus commissions
Description KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is
a family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by
advancing medical technology through innovation and education. For
more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has been dedicated to earning its
international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers,
manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on
visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical
effectiveness.JOB OVERVIEWOur Sales Executive, Segmented Surgical,
is responsible for the solicitation of orders for specific KSEA
products, specialties, and services; the representation of the
company in an appropriately professional manner in accordance with
company policies in the assigned geographic area; and for
maintaining an awareness of local competitive conditions and
promptly reporting them to management.This position will support
the greater Orlando/Gainesville, FL area. The selected candidate
should live in the immediate supported area. KEY
- Consultative sell all KSEA products for the "Surgical"
specialties (Laparoscopy, Gastroenterology, Arthroscopy, and
CV/Thoracoscopy) and "Project Business" specialties (Video Imaging
and OR1 Integration) to every hospital account, and, where
appropriate, to surgery centers, clinics, and physician
- Achieve or exceed the assigned annual quota for all designated
- Maintain and grow market share of all designated product
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Key
Opinion Leaders: nurses, physicians, sterile processing, supply
chain, materials management, procurement, and other key
influencers/decision makers in every account.
- Resolve customer complaints in a timely manner and in
accordance with established company policy.
- Promptly advise management of any situation beyond his/her
scope of authority.
- Provide dependable service and training after the sale to
ensure customer satisfaction and long-term reliability of all KSEA
- Be capable of effective presentation of product features,
benefits, and procedural application.
- Continually pursue new customers.
- Proactively support all promotional activities initiated by
KSEA that are related to designated product specialties and product
- Responsible for the achievement of assigned annual quota.
- Prepare and maintain an annual working sales plan to include
analysis and forecasting specifying activities/efforts that
contribute to company goals/quota attainment.
- Assist in the field training of another salesperson, as
- Maintain sales samples in the best possible working condition;
thorough cleaning and polishing, providing them with a "like new"
- Accountability for all samples provided by KSEA; when, and as
often as possible, turn over samples through sales to
- Be alert to all competitive products - design, pricing,
promotions - and keep management informed in a timely manner. When
appropriate, recommend the addition of new products and/or
modification or new application of existing products to
- Comply with all company policies, instructions, and directives
for the fulfillment of company objectives.
- Submit complete and informative meeting/convention reports, as
requested by the manager or executive, in a timely manner.
- Complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner and in
accordance with company policy.
- Maintain up-to-date customer records and any other records, as
required, by company policy/instruction. Submit any special reports
related to the operation of the territory, as required.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs,
and conventions, as directed.
- Maintain an awareness of likely candidates for the Sales Force
and call any such individual(s) to the attention of the Region
- A minimum education level of a Bachelor's Degree or 4 to 6
years of B2B Sales experience.
- Demonstrated consultative sales track record of over
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills as
well as the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent sales and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical aspects of complex
products and services.
- The ability to lift up to 35 lbs. of equipment. At an
employee's discretion, the employee may ask for human or mechanical
assistance whenever asked to move or handle equipment.
- Travel: Up to 100% during the year.
- Experience within the KARL STORZ organization is helpful. This
position requires daily driving to geographically dispersed
accounts. If the candidate intends to drive a privately-owned
vehicle, the candidate must have a valid driver's license in the
state where the vehicle will be operated or in the state of
residence. #LI-MN1Pay Transparency The salary range and/or hourly
pay rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base
compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this
position at the time of this job posting and may be modified in the
future. When determining a specific team member's base salary
and/or hourly pay rate, several factors will be considered
including such things as location, specialty, service line, years
of relevant experience, education, professional credentials,
internal equity, and the amount budgeted for the role.
Credentialing requirements at KARL STORZ KARL STORZ is committed to
maintaining a safe work environment for our employees and
customers. Most field-based roles at KARL STORZ require hospital
credentialing/health screens as a condition of employment.
Credentialing can include required vaccinations, health screens &
other requirements as outlined by our customers. During the
interview process, we encourage you to ask how credentialing/health
screens may impact the role you are seeking and if you require any
reasonable accommodations regarding these requirements. Employee
Benefits Program Overview for U.S. Locations
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state-of-the-art wellness
program and pet insurance, too!*
- 3 weeks vacation, 11 holidays plus paid sick time*
- Up to 8 weeks of 100% paid company parental leave**
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the
employee's first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- We prepay your tuition up to $5,200 per year! - Tuition
- Fitness reimbursement of up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more! *Field sales, internships, and part-time
employees are not eligible except where required by state
law.Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are
not eligible to participate in the KARL STORZ benefits program.
**To include, maternal/paternal leave, adoption, and fostering of a
child.KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the
employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any
time during the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ,
through its supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties
outside their normal description within the sole discretion of the
supervisor. Employees must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ
policies and procedures. Equal Employment Opportunity & Reasonable
Accommodation Statement KARL STORZ is committed to creating an
inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills and
unique experiences. To achieve this goal, we are committed to
diverse voices, and all applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability,
veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ
is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our
recruitment process. Should you need assistance or accommodation
please email us at TaleoAdministrator@karlstorz.com. Notice to
Employment Agencies This recruitment assignment is being managed
directly by KARL STORZ's Human Resources team. Human Resources will
reach out to our preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare
instance additional talent options are required. Your respect for
this process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited
Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by the KARL
STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Orlando , Sales Executive, Segmented Surgical - Orlando/Gainesville, FL, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!