Hospice Nurse Practitioner - Mount Dora, FL
Company: VITAS Healthcare
Location: Mount Dora
Posted on: September 19, 2023
The Nurse Practitioner performs physical examinations and
preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and
instructions of physician.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis,
based on patient's condition.
- Discusses case with physician and other health professionals to
prepare comprehensive patient care plan.
- Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of
- Monitors and maintains progress of patients and reports
progress to supervising physician.
- Has the ability to work collaboratively with hospice employees
and volunteers as part of an IDT.QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of (2) years
experience in hospice, home health or community health in the past
five (5) years.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is
regularly required to assist in lifting and transferring patients
- Lift objects in excess of 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close
vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee will be required to stand or walk in excess of one
hour per day, talk, hear, sit, stoop, kneel and crouch as
- Requires completion of accredited Nurse Practitioner
- State licensure is also required.
Keywords: VITAS Healthcare, Orlando , Hospice Nurse Practitioner - Mount Dora, FL, Healthcare , Mount Dora, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!