Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Premise Health
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Healthcare Without RivalPremise Health is the world's leading
direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers
in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more
than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the
U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected
care - in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more
than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and
Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and
onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions. -Premise delivers
value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give
diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated,
high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the
breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total
populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of
members and their families, helping them live healthier while
lowering costs for organizations. -Premise offers a wide range of
dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. - -We are currently
looking for a -Full-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) -to join
our team, in our new health center, in -Leesburg, FL.Schedule:
Monday - Friday DaysPURPOSE OF THE POSITIONProvides prescribed
medical treatment and personal care services to ill or injured
client employees in healthcare clinics by performing the following
duties.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Interviews patient to determine medical problem/condition and
documents in chart for physician.
- Obtains and records patient's vital signs and weight.
- Assists physician with patient examination as needed.
- Reviews physician's orders, lab requests, or follow-up needs
- Documents services performed on appropriate forms.
- Dresses wounds as instructed. Applies compresses, ice and heat
- Observes patients and reports adverse reactions to medication
or treatment to medical personnel in charge.
- Administers specified medication, orally or by subcutaneous or
intermuscular injection, and notes time and amount on patients'
- Assembles and uses clinic equipment.
- Collects samples, such as urine, blood, and sputum, from
patients for testing and performs routine laboratory tests on
- Sterilizes equipment and supplies.
- Cleans rooms and changes linens.
- Maintains supplies, including stocking and ordering new
supplies and disposing of expired or damaged supplies.
- Responds to patient or client telephone inquiries by evaluating
and responding to the patient's/clients problems and
- Follows up with patients who miss appointments.
- Follows up with patients on lab results, including the
scheduling of any additional tests.
- Coordinates referrals for patients through insurance and other
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.BASIC QUALIFICATIONSEducation:
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited program,
Associate's degree (A.S.) and/or equivalent from two-year college
or technical school.
- Licensed as a Practical or Vocational Nurse
- Current hands on Certification in Basic Life Support is
required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based
on scope of contract services.Experience:
- At least three years of clinical experience as a LPN/LVN in an
ambulatory care, occupational health, or emergency department
setting.Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are
made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get,
stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to
competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and
vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more
our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
-Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value
inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status or disability status.#LI-MJ1
Keywords: Premise Health, Orlando , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Sorrento, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!