RN Branch Director Home Health Full Time
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Location: Winter Park
Posted on: September 15, 2023
DescriptionCheck out the role overview below If you are
confident you have got the right skills and experience, apply
today.The Branch Director is accountable for managing the
day-to-day branch operations to ensure the following: operational
efficiencies, quality of patient care, regulatory compliance,
support of business development & patient base growth, achievement
of key performance indicators, and people management/development.
The Branch Director supervises the branch/clinical staff. Direct
responsibility of ensuring the branch meets applicable Federal,
State, and local laws regarding the certification and licensure
process at all times. Responsible for long-range planning, fiscal
viability, and quality of care provided by the branch. Recruits,
interviews, and hires staff and monitors quality care and
organizational performance. Assist other disciplines in
coordinating activities when necessary, assuming responsibility for
continuity, appropriateness, and quality of services
- Develops, plans, implements, analyzes and organizes operations
for the Branch.
- Responsible for the delivery of care for all patients served by
the Branch by providing supervision and support to the Clinical
- Works in conjunction with the Area Director of Operations or
the AVP of Operations and Finance Department to establish Branch's
revenue and budget goals.
- Recognizes the clinical leadership and provides support and
supervision to the Clinical Manager(s) to promote more effective
performance and delivery of quality home care services.
- Maintains office operations in an efficient, productive,
effective, and organized manner, which provides a safe working
environment for employees, meeting local ordinances and fire and
safety regulations in compliance with the company policies.
- Conducts continuous quality improvement quarterly committee
meetings, reviews all patient satisfaction data, and follows up on
negative patient satisfaction surveys and follow-up visits with
- Communicate with the Area Director of Operations or the AVP of
Operations for direction, problem-solving, and implementation of
programs and protocols.
- Partners with Sales Directors and Account Manager(s) to meet
budgeted admission goals. Participates in sales and marketing
- Current RN License.
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare operations management
experience, preferably within Home Health or Hospice.
- Outstanding leadership skills with demonstrated experience
motivating, educating, supervising, and supporting staff and
developing a cohesive team.
- Experienced with quality improvement monitoring and reporting
tools and methods.
- Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations, and
- Fiscal management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- EMR proficiency, prior Homecare Homebase (HCHB) experience is a
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license, reliable
transportation, and automobile liability insurance.Scheduled Weekly
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Orlando , RN Branch Director Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , Winter Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!