Orlando Health is seeking General Urologists and Urohospitalists!
Company: Orlando Health
Posted on: May 25, 2023
The Orlando Health Medical Group is seeking General
- BC/BE outpatient Urologist to practice in Central Florida. This
role will help support a large growing practice located in Central
Florida performing office visits, procedures and
- BC/BE inpatient experienceUrology Hospitalist to join our
growing Urology team. This role will help support our inpatient
hospital team by performing consults, procedures, surgeries and
assist in managing the inpatients of our large office-based Urology
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in General Urology
- FL Medical License or ability to obtain
- Established Urology hospitalist program since 2016; work as an
integral part of a large Urology group practice.
- Adult Urology only.
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it
comes to clinical decision-making and patient outcomes.
- Robust clinical and operational resources in a collaborative
- Excellent and highly competitive compensation package.
- Benefits package includes health/vision/dental insurance along
with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred
compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Please note that this is not a J-1 sponsored position.
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers world-famous theme parks and
attractions, major league sports teams, first-rate concerts and
theatre, and an international airport that provides easy access to
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the
downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to
family-oriented communities with top-rated public and private
- We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks
for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake
access for kayaking, fishing and paddleboarding, with Floridas
beautiful beaches only an hour away.
Orlando Health Medical Group:
The Orlando Health Medical Group supports the Orlando Health
Hospital System, a not-for-profit healthcare organization and
community-based network of physician practices, hospitals and
outpatient care centers throughout Central Florida. The system
includes an extensive network of physicians representing more than
100 specialties and primary care; 10 wholly-owned hospitals; 4,200
physicians, multiple skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers;
and multiple outpatient care centers offering urgent care, same-day
surgery, and laboratory, imaging and rehabilitation services.
The Orlando Health Medical Group physicians play a key role in
delivering a complete continuum of care for nearly 3 million
Central Florida residents. At Orlando Health, we value
collaboration and shared purpose, providing our physicians and team
members with the resources to develop successful careers. We offer
generous opportunities as we work together to provide extraordinary
care to our community.
Our award-winning system includes the following hospitals:
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
- Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- Orlando Health Health Central Hospital
- Orlando Health Horizon West Hospital
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Health St. Cloud Hospital
- Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and
Keywords: Orlando Health, Orlando , Orlando Health is seeking General Urologists and Urohospitalists!, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...