Clinical Research Liaison
Company: Charter Research
Location: Winter Park
Posted on: March 19, 2023
We are looking to add a -Clinical Research Liaison -to join our
team -in -Winter Park, FL!HIGHLIGHTS
- Join an awesome group of people that truly care for each other,
our patients, and our local community - we throw community
- Meaningful work in helping to develop life-changing,
life-saving treatments for major diseases like Alzheimer's and
- Great benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 3
weeks of PTO, 8 paid holidays, and 401k w/ 4% match!
- Excellent opportunity available due to company growth = people
who join want to stay
- Opportunities for career development due to company growth,
continuing education reimbursement, and a supportive
staffCOMPANYCharter Research is a fast-growing clinical research
organization with sites in Lady Lake and Winter Park. Our mission
is to advance medicine for healthier lives and we play -a pivotal
role in the development of treatments for various ailments, such as
Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease. This critically important work
is performed by a team of people that enjoy working with patients
and one another. The entire organization is positive, supportive,
enthusiastic, and engaged in delivering the best patient experience
The Clinical Research Liaison is responsible for working closely
with our local neurology practices to identify, pre-screen, and
schedule screening visits for potential participants in current and
upcoming clinical trials. This position requires knowledge of the
clinical research process, an ability to identify possible
participants through medical record review, availability to meet in
person with patients, and excellent communication skills to serve
as an effective liaison between Charter Research and Smirnoff
Neurology and/or other local neurology practices, as
- Understand clinical trial protocols and the diagnoses and
medical terminology involved in each study.
- Identify potential study participants from Smirnoff Neurology
and other local neurology practices by querying and reviewing
medical records and by reviewing the upcoming week's schedule to
select qualified patients for research discussion.
- Speak with potential research participants in person and by
phone to explain trial opportunities and schedule patients for
in-person appointments at the clinic (for a pre-screen or screen
- Establish rapport and ensure courteous and efficient service is
provided to all patients.
- Perform prescreens to identify any exclusion factors to ensure
correct placement in a study.
- Match potential patients' needs to current or upcoming studies.
Log patient information in database for future studies.
- Ensure excellent communication and smooth processes with
Smirnoff Neurology and other local neurology practices, as
- Promote Charter Research and build relationships with potential
study participants to ensure retention.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND
- Able to think broadly and maintain a working knowledge of all
actively enrolling and upcoming trials.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service
- Friendly, professional demeanor and effective communication
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must possess a high degree of urgency and self-motivation and
have a strong work ethic.QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or GED required
- Fluent in Spanish -
- Associate degree or bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Previous clinical research or patient recruiting experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology helpful.
- Able to be in prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and
working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift-up to 15 pounds at times.Powered by
Keywords: Charter Research, Orlando , Clinical Research Liaison, Healthcare , Winter Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...