Seeking experienced Urologist/Urologist Hospitalist for Orlando Health in Central Florida!
Company: Orlando Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Orlando Health Medical Group is seeking both an experienced
outpatient Urologist to practice in Central Florida and an
inpatient Hospital based Urologist Hospitalist to join our team
located at our Orlando Regional Medical Center campus in downtown
Orlando, Florida. The outpatient Urologist position will help
support a large growing practice located in Central Florida
performing office visits and procedures. The Urologist Hospitalist
employment opportunity is for Urologists with a primary interest
working in a hospital setting performing consults, procedures and
surgeries and helping manage the inpatients of our large
office-based Urology group. Role Requirements:
- Board Certified in General Urology
- FL Medical License or ability to obtain Practice Highlights:
- Established Urology hospitalist program since 2016; work as an
integral part of a large Urology group practice.
- Coverage of one hospital campus; no driving needed during the
- Adult Urology only.
- Attractive 2-person schedule with generous time away from
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it
comes to clinical decision-making and patient outcomes.
- Robust clinical and operational resources in a collaborative
work environment. Financial Package:
- Excellent and highly competitive compensation package.
- Benefits package includes health/vision/dental insurance along
with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred
compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus. Orlando Community:
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers world-famous theme parks and
attractions, major league sports teams, first-rate concerts and
theatre, and an international airport that provides easy access to
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the
downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to
family-oriented communities with top-rated public and private
- We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks
for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake
access for kayaking, fishing and paddleboarding, with Florida s
beautiful beaches only an hour away. About Us The Orlando Health
Medical Group supports the Orlando Health Hospital System, a
not-for-profit healthcare organization and community-based network
of physician practices, hospitals and outpatient care centers
throughout Central Florida. The system includes an extensive
network of physicians representing more than 100 specialties and
primary care; 10 wholly-owned hospitals; 4,200 physicians, multiple
skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers; and multiple outpatient
care centers offering urgent care, same-day surgery, and
laboratory, imaging and rehabilitation services. The Orlando Health
Medical Group physicians play a key role in delivering a complete
continuum of care for nearly 3 million Central Florida residents.
At Orlando Health, we value collaboration and shared purpose,
providing our physicians and team members with the resources to
develop successful careers. We offer generous opportunities as we
work together to provide extraordinary care to our community. Our
award-willing system includes the following hospitals:
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
- Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- Orlando Health Health Central Hospital
- Orlando Health Horizon West Hospital
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Health St. Cloud Hospital
- Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies
Keywords: Orlando Health, Orlando , Seeking experienced Urologist/Urologist Hospitalist for Orlando Health in Central Florida!, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!