PreOp and Recovery RN PRN
Company: Millenia Surgery Center
Posted on: January 27, 2023
No nights or on call!
JOB TITLE: Preop Recovery Nurse -
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: -
Assists in provision of nursing care to patients in an Ambulatory
Surgical Center setting. Assumes total responsibility for patient
care in accordance with physician's orders and centers policies.
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing; current state RN
License. - -
- CPR required. - -
- ACLS required. - -
- Minimum one year in pre-operative, intra-operative and
post-operative surgical patient care.
- Surgical environment a plusLicenses & CertificationsPreferred
- Pediatric Adv Life Sup
- Advanced Cardiac Life SupBehaviorsPreferred
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Keywords: Millenia Surgery Center, Orlando , PreOp and Recovery RN PRN, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!