Company: Premise Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are currently looking for a Full Time Primary Care Physician
to join our Primary Care health centers in Orlando, FL
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider
and one of the largest digital providers in the country. We operat
e in more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45
states and Guam.
About the Role
Y ou will float to multiple Premise health centers throughout
Orlando , building relationships with our patients and team
members. The market area is located as north as Leesburg/Sanford
and as south as Kissimmee/St. Cloud. Mileage will be reimbursed for
travel to the sites.
This is a 40 hour per week role working a pre-scheduled shift
within the hours of 7am-7pm Monday-Friday , with ability to pick up
additional shifts . We are offering extremely competitive pay ,
excellent paid time off (PTO), and benefits.
- May provide occupational health services (i.e., post-offer
physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring,
return to work exams and Worker's Compensation medical guidance) in
some health centers
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes
medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients;
educates and advises on medical issues as needed
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to
appropriate medical resource or specialty
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors
progress of patients
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may
be using Electronic Medical Record software)
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed
- Be available to NP/PA as necessary via phone/pager or in person
during time the NP/PA is seeing patients or involved in clinical
activities to consult on patient care.
- Execute collaborative agreement with NP / PA and periodically
renew as required by State law and/or Premise Procedure.
- Provide feedback as needed to NP / PA on performance, including
areas with opportunity for improvement.
- Perform any other duties or services required by laws, rules or
regulations relating to collaboration with the NP / PA as
designated by your state.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room
setting. (Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the
site is located
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal
Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by
the AOA or ABMS or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas.
If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or
ABMS within twelve months of date of hire
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for
health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Certification may be required for
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word
- Preferred Experience: (formerly titled, Preferred
- I deal candidates will have previous experience working as a
Physician within a Primary Care setting, preferably with O
ccupational Health experience or a willingness to learn.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made
and where Premise is headed . We can only help people get, stay,
and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to
competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and
vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more
our t alent a cquisition team will be happy to share with you .
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value
inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health's commitment to the safety, health and
wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health
encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to
date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws
or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a
position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of
vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the
pre-employment onboarding process.
Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be
Keywords: Premise Health, Orlando , Physician, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!