Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Cardiac Critical Care
Company: Nemours Children's Hospital Orlando
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Cardiac Critical Care -
Nemours Children's Hospital, Orlando, FLoridaNemours is seeking a
APRN to join our critical care team in Orlando, Florida!
* Provides medical and advanced nursing care to pediatric patients
in a specialty clinic and/or inpatient setting, as guided by
education, clinical expertise and Collaborative Practice
* Elicits comprehensive or focused/interval health
* Performs complete or interim physical examinations as indicated
by the nature of the encounter
* Orders, performs, and/or interprets diagnostic or screening
tests, including laboratory, radiological or other tests.
* Plans interventions including medications, treatments and
procedures, and modifies plans based on evaluation of patient
* Performs procedures as set forth in specialty-specific
privileging forms and/or Collaborative Practice Agreement
* Initiates, monitors, alters or orders medications related to
conditions or illnesses being treated within applicable
* Refers clients to other health care professionals and agencies as
appropriate for specialized services, including but not limited to:
other medical subspecialists, physical and occupational therapy,
nutritional counseling and management, special education, growth
and development/behavioral counseling.
* Develops or approves in-school management plans for patients as
* Must have current APRN license in good standing;
* Acute or Primary Care Certification acceptable, Pediatric Nurse
Practitioner preferred (PNP-PC or PNP-AC).
* Current AHA BLS certificate upon hire.
* Minimum of two years Pediatric Nursing experience required.
* Pediatric Advanced Practice experience preferred
Keywords: Nemours Children's Hospital Orlando, Orlando , Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Cardiac Critical Care , Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!