Registered Nurse RN Skilled Nursing
Posted on: September 23, 2022
DescriptionRegistered Nurse Advent Health Care Center Orlando
East All the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Paid Days Off
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Sign-on Bonus* Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is
about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a
community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves
to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place
where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued
for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our
purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are
even better. Schedule: Part Time/ Full Time/ PRN/ Weekends/ Weekend
Doubles Shift: -Day Shift/ Evening Shift/ Night Shift/ Weekend
Shift Location: 250 S. Chickasaw Trail, Orlando FL 32825 The
community you'll be caring for: Orlando East -Skilled Nursing
Facility Walk-ins welcome for immediate interview The role you'll
contribute: The RN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our
residents. Under the direction of the nurse manager, the RN will
work within their entire scope of practice. He/she will be fully
accountable for ensuring that competent care and safety are
consistently delivered to all residents. The value you'll bring to
- Provides nursing care within their scope of practice and in
accordance with standards of care established by the facility.
- Assists with the development and revision of nursing care
plans. - Manages/directs the plan of care by directly administering
care or by directing and supervising nursing duties delegated to
Licensed Nurses or nursing assistants.
- Checks and records vital signs on a regular basis following
established policy or at own discretion if the need exists.
- Assists with residents' comfort.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing care
- Reports significant observations to the nurse in charge/RN
designee and physicians.
- Participates in purposeful daily rounds.
- Prepares and administers medications after appropriate
orientation and instruction.
- Maintains accurate medication records and observes residents
for signs and symptoms of adverse drug reactions.
- Administers special treatments, procedures, dressing changes,
irrigations and other procedures requiring special techniques based
on her/his nursing education and scope of practice.
- Collects specimens. QualificationsThe expertise and experiences
you'll need to succeed:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
- Current Registered Nurse license in the state hired This
facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Orlando , Registered Nurse RN Skilled Nursing, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!