Registered Nurse- Dialysis Care - Dialysis
Company: Central Florida Kidney Centers, Inc
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Registered Nurse- Dialysis CareREGISTERED NURSE- DIALYSIS
If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference in
the lives of others, are passionate about excellent patient care,
want to build long term relationships, and have the ability to lead
others, come work with us at Central Florida Kidney Centers where
we are large enough to serve and small enough to care.
ABOUT CENTRAL FLORIDA KIDNEY CENTERS:
Central Florida Kidney Centers, Inc is a not-for-profit dialysis
organization that has served the dialysis community for 50 years-
with seven clinics in the Central Florida area. We are committed to
providing unrivaled dialysis care to improve the quality of life
for those with End-Stage Renal Disease.
As a Registered Nurse, you will have the opportunity to assist our
Patients while overseeing our Patient Care Technicians and/or
Licensed Practical Nurses. Responsibilities include:
* Direct LPN and dialysis technicians within team.
* Administers IV, IM, subcutaneous, oral as ordered by the
* Accurately observes, records and reports patient reactions, signs
and symptoms to appropriate personnel.
* Able to initiate, monitor and complete total hemodialysis
* Develops nursing care plan after assessing patient needs and
provides chart note each treatment.
* Please see the uploaded job description for a detailed look at
* RN License in the State of Florida
* A.S. or BSN (Preferred)
* BLS Certified
The Registered Nurse position is based at our Downtown Orlando
office located at 203 Ernestine St. Orlando, FL 32801
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
* Top Benefits
* Competitive Pay
* Bonus Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Public Service Loan Forgiveness - as a non-profit
Keywords: Central Florida Kidney Centers, Inc, Orlando , Registered Nurse- Dialysis Care - Dialysis, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!