Registered Nurse RN Neuro ICU FT Nights
Company: AdventHealth Central Florida
Posted on: August 7, 2022
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* $15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for
eligible candidates (see terms below)
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
* Whole Person Wellbeing and Mental Health Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 601 East Rollins Street Orlando, FL 32803
* Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital,
1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando serves as the major tertiary
facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South
* AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency
Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the
* We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation,
providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and
125,000 outpatients each year
* Our Neuro Critical Care unit is a 40-bed specialized unit with 28
dedicated intensive care beds, and 12 dedicated intermediate level
of care beds. We care for complex neurological and neurosurgical
emergencies requiring advanced interventions and comprehensive
Neuro Critical Care. Our Neurological programs have afforded us the
opportunity to treat more neurological patients than any other
hospital in the United States. We are a certified comprehensive
Stroke Center and provide the full complement of advanced neuro
monitoring, medical therapies, and neurosurgical interventions.
The role you'll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing
and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care
responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the
nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating)
in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the
AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and
regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and
accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer
service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships
that are equally respectful to all..
Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-on and
* Applicable experience required.
* Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
* Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
* Graduate of a school of nursing
* Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a
* Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
* Advanced Life Support Certifications (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing
* Professional Certification
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Florida, Orlando , Registered Nurse RN Neuro ICU FT Nights, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!