Physician / Surgery
Company: USAREC 2MRBn
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an
accredited U.S. school of medicine or osteopathy; foreign graduates
may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational
Council of Foreign Medical Graduates
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States,
District of Columbia or Puerto Rico
- Eligibility for board certification
- Completion of at least one year of an approved Graduate Medical
Education (GME) internship
- Completion of a training program in orthopedic surgery
- Between 21 and 42 years of age
- U.S. citizenship
- In addition to the above qualifications, citizenship or permanent
U.S. residency is required for Army Reserve officers.
To learn more, visit healthcare.goarmy.com/medical
As an orthopedic surgeon and officer on the U.S. Army health care
team, youll have the opportunity to learn the most advanced
procedures and techniques. Youll work in one of our
state-of-the-art medical facilities worldwide, and network with
other well-known professionals in your specialized field. Youll
train to become a leader, all while developing advanced skills.
Also, youll enrich your career without the constraints of overhead
expenses and malpractice insurance premiums. If you choose the Army
Reserve, you can continue to work in your community and serve when
needed. For either path you may choose, you will work as part of a
multidisciplinary team, surrounded by dedicated professionals who
share your values and a passion for excellence.
Keywords: USAREC 2MRBn, Orlando , Physician / Surgery , Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!