Registered Nurse Emergency Department for Central Florida Locations
Company: AdventHealth Central Florida
Posted on: August 7, 2022
AdventHealth is seeking Registered Nurses with Emergency
Department experience for our Virtual Hiring Event. Qualified
candidates will be prescreened and scheduled for virtual
*$15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for eligible
candidates. Terms below
* Calling all Experienced Emergency Department Registered
* Virtual Interviews through Microsoft Teams Application
* Various 12 Hour Shifts: Days, Evenings, and or Nights
* Weekend Rotation Required
* AdventHealth Virtual Hiring Campaign for the following
* Main Hospital ED: Altamonte, Apopka, Celebration, East Orlando,
Heart of Florida, Kissimmee, Orlando, Winter Park, and System Float
* Off-Site ED (OSED): Four Corners, Lake Mary, Lake Nona, Oviedo,
Partin Settlement, Palm Parkway, Waterford Lakes, Clermont and
* Campaign: On-going Now to until December 31st
* Please apply if you are interested in attending this event.
* Qualified candidates will be contacted by a recruiter for
* Select Candidates will then be scheduled for virtual interview(s)
directly with the hiring managers (based on campus availability and
* Appointments will be scheduled based on availability of candidate
* Hiring decisions will be made and communicated with 24 hours of
The community you'll be caring for:
* *$15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for
eligible candidates (see terms below)
* When an emergency arises, it's comforting to know that
unsurpassed care is right around the corner.
* The AdventHealth Emergency Department offers 24-hour on-call
physician coverage for emergency and trauma specialties, including
general and thoracic surgery, orthopedics, neurology and
neurosurgery, cardiology, pediatrics, internal medicine and more.
In addition, the Chest Pain Center teams at many of our locations
are uniquely trained to stop a heart attack in minutes, when
treatment is most crucial to saving lives.
* Further setting us apart is the level of comprehensive attention
we strive to provide just minutes after walking through the door.
You will experience advanced clinical care delivered with
compassion and coordinated communication to patients and family
The role you'll contribute:
* The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for
providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care
responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the
nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating)
in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the
AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and
regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and
accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer
service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships
that are equally respectful to all.
* Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-On and
* Applicable experience required.
* Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
* Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
* Graduate of a school of nursing
* Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing
* Professional certification
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Florida, Orlando , Registered Nurse Emergency Department for Central Florida Locations, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!