Registered Nurse RN Medical PCU
Company: AdventHealth Central Florida
Location: Winter Garden
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Registered Nurse Medical PCU AdventHealth Winter Garden
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* *$15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 relocation available for
eligible candidates (see terms below)
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
* Whole Person Wellbeing and Mental Health Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Days/Nights, 3/12s 7-7
Location: 2000 Fowler Grove Blvd., Winter Garden, FL 34787
The Community You'll Be Caring For:
* AdventHealth Winter Garden is a state-of-the-art emergency
facility featuring board-certified physicians trained in the care
of both adults and children
* The 97,415-square-foot, three-story facility opened in February
2016 across from Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves
* It is AdventHealth's ninth campus in Central Florida. Outpatient
imaging, lab, and surgical services, as well as primary care and
specialty physician offices, are all available at one convenient
* Want to see what it's like to work with us? Click here for a
virtual tour of our Winter Garden campus!
The role you'll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing
and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care
responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the
nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating)
in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the
AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and
regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and
accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer
service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships
that are equally respectful to all.
Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-on and
* Applicable experience required.
* Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
* Must live 50 miles outside of campus address .
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Graduate of a school of nursing
* Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a
* Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
* Advanced Life Support Certifications (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per
Education and Experience Preferred:
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing
* Professional certification
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Florida, Orlando , Registered Nurse RN Medical PCU, Healthcare , Winter Garden, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!