Registered Nurse Emergency Apopka FT Evenings 1p-1a
Company: AdventHealth Central Florida
Posted on: August 7, 2022
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* *$15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for
eligible candidates (see terms below)
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
* Nursing Clinical Ladder Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Full Time Evenings 1p-1a
Location: 2100 Ocoee Apopka Road Apopka, FL 32703
The community you'll be caring for:
* AdventHealth Apopka is a seven-story, 120-bed hospital offering
an extensive range of services including expanded surgical
services, advanced surgical suites and a catheterization lab
* The hospital also features a 30,000-square-foot emergency
department with pediatric-friendly beds, imaging services, a
full-service cafeteria, chapel, gift shop and on-site fire
* The hospital opened in December 2017, replacing the 50-bed
hospital that AdventHealth had operated in downtown Apopka for more
than four decades
* The Emergency Department is a full-service 40 private-bed unit
located inside a 120 private bed hospital.
* The Emergency department averages 130 patients per day, with
approximately 21 daily admissions.
* This state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest
technology, including tele psychiatric and tele stroke capabilities
and 2 large resuscitation rooms.
The role you'll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing
and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care
responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the
nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating)
in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the
AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and
regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and
accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer
service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships
that are equally respectful to all.
* Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-On and
* Applicable experience required.
* Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
* Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
* Graduate of a school of nursing
* Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing
* Professional certification
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Florida, Orlando , Registered Nurse Emergency Apopka FT Evenings 1p-1a, Healthcare , Apopka, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!