RN Operating Room Circulator Full Time
Posted on: August 7, 2022
AdventHealth Mills Park Surgery Center is a DeNovo
single-specialty outpatient surgery center that specializes in
urology, located in Orlando, FL. We are an affiliate of United
Surgical Partners International, providing first-class surgical
services for local communities. USPI s mission is to treat each
patient and every family as if they were our own. Each patient,
each family, each and every time, and we recognize our employees as
our number one asset. If you share our mission, please reach out to
discuss joining our team.Job Summary:The Registered Nurse,
operating room, provides nursing care and service during surgery
cases. The RN will be responsible for positioning the patient,
prepping the patient, and circulating the case.Ideal candidate will
be focused on excellent customer service, have the ability to
multi-task, the ability to show flexibility in assignments,
maintain scrupulous infection control standards, maintain
professional competencies and have the ability to work as part of
an interdependent multidisciplinary team.The successful
- Determines data collection based on the patient's condition or
needs as related to the proposed interventions
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks and flexibility as job
- Demonstrates a positive can do attitude
- Work is accurate and complete
- Demonstrates knowledge and follows AORN standards
- Functions as a team member
- Completes initial and annual competencies as required.
- Maintains licenses and certifications.
- Adheres to dress code, attendance punctuality, meal break and
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate clearly and
- Attends required department and hospital meetings.
- Assumes responsibility for continuing education
- Candidates must have graduated from an accredited school of
nursing. BSN preferred.
- Must have a current unrestricted RN license in the state.
- 1+ years of experience working as a Circulator required.
- Current American Heart BLS certification.
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding
mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this
position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will
be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval
of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If
you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will
be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the
law. Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an
applicant s or employee s race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status
or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless
doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: USPI, Orlando , RN Operating Room Circulator Full Time, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!