Registered Nurse RN Cardiac PCU FT Nights
Company: AdventHealth Central Florida
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Registered Professional Nurse Cardiac PCU AdventHealth East
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* *$15,000 Sign-on Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation available for
eligible candidates (see terms below)
* Team Based Nursing Model*
* Career Development
* Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
* Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Nights available with rotating weekends
Location: 7727 Lake Underhill Rd, Orlando, FL 32822
The Community You'll Be Caring For:
* AdventHealth East Orlando, a 293-bed full service community
hospital that serves as one of Florida Hospital's seven satellite
facilities, became part of the AdventHealth system in 1990. At
AdventHealth East Orlando, we strive to improve our patients'
quality of life through a holistic approach to health care - mind,
body and spirit - while remaining at the forefront of medical
* During the past ten years, we've invested more than $122 million
in facility improvements to serve the growing community. Among the
recent additions and openings, we have an expanded emergency room,
a center for Medical Simulation and Education, a Children's
Emergency Center, a Renovated Cancer Institute, and a new 40-bed
inpatient nursing unit.
* The hospital is also home to the AdventHealth Orthopaedic
Institute at East Orlando as well as a comprehensive urology
The role you'll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing
and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care
responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the
nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating)
in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the
AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and
regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and
accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer
service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships
that are equally respectful to all .
Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-on and
* Applicable experience required.
* Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
* Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Graduate of a school of nursing
* Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
* Advanced life support certification (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per
* For Radiology/Imaging, PALS required only for cost centers
Education and Experience Preferred :
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing
* Professional certification
* ACLS, PALS, NRP (based on patient population; See document EKG
and Advanced Life Support Requirements)
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Florida, Orlando , Registered Nurse RN Cardiac PCU FT Nights, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!