Registered Nurse RN Advanced Cardiology Surgical Unit
Company: AdventHealth Central Florida
Posted on: August 6, 2022
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* *$15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $5,000 Relocation available for
eligible candidates (see terms below)
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
* Nursing Clinical Ladder Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time, PRN
Shift : Days and Nights, 3/12s > 7-7 and Per Diem per unit needs
but must be available at least 6 shifts within 6 weeks
Location : 601 East Rollins St., Orlando, FL 32803
The community you'll be caring for:
* Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital,
1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
* Our 32-bed Advanced Cardiology Surgical unitprovides great
opportunities to learn and grow with a caring specialized trained
team. Our unit is a CVICU unit that specializes in mechanical
circulatory support devices along with heart and lung transplants.
We care for over 120 ECMO (Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation)
patients a year, along with LVAD/Left Ventricular Assist Device
such as Heartmate II, III, and Heartware, along with other support
devices; such as Centrimag, Impella, and Tandem Heart/Lung.
* Our ECMO program was awarded, "Center of Excellence", Gold status
by the ELSO organization for 2018-2021.
* Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast,
the Caribbean and South America
* AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency
Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the
* We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation,
providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and
125,000 outpatients each year
* Immediate Benefits
The role you'll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing
and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care
responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the
nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating)
in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the
AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and
regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and
accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer
service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships
that are equally respectful to all.
* Terms: 24 month Full Time Employment Contract Required for
Sign-On and Relocation
* Applicable experience required.
* Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
Must live 50 miles outside of campus address. The expertise and
experiences you'll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
* Graduate of a school of nursing
* Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a
* Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
* Advanced Life Support Certifications (ACLS) per specialty/unit
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing
* Professional Certification
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Florida, Orlando , Registered Nurse RN Advanced Cardiology Surgical Unit, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!