Registered Nurse RN Pediatrics Oncology Bone Marrow Transplant
Company: AdventHealth Central Florida
Posted on: August 6, 2022
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* $10,000 Sign On Bonus and $3,000 relocation available for
eligible candidates (see terms below)
* Team Based Nursing Model
* Career Development
* Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
* Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Full time
Location: 601 East Rollins Street Orlando, FL 32803
The Community You'll Be Caring For:
* Since opening our doors in 1908, AdventHealth has offered one of
the most comprehensive children's health programs in Central
Florida. Today, we continue this legacy of pediatric excellence at
the Magnet recognized Walt Disney Pavilion at AdventHealth for
* Our campus is home to 30 pediatric sub-specialties led by a team
of 400 nurses and physicians. We provide specialized care in
various state-of-the-art settings, including an 81-bed Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit with private family-centered rooms, an Advanced
Center for Pediatric Surgery handling nearly 4,000 cases each year,
and one of the few pediatric oncology programs in the area.
* We're also Central Florida's only pediatric provider for bone
marrow transplant, kidney transplant, Gamma Knife services, trilogy
radiation and Level III epilepsy care. But perhaps most exciting of
all, is that this is the first-and only-hospital to bear the Disney
The role you'll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing
and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care
responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the
nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating)
in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the
AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and
regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and
accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer
service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships
that are equally respectful to all.
Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-on and
* Applicable experience required.
* Full Time employment contract required.
* Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
* Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
* Graduate of a school of nursing
* Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a
* Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
* Advanced Life Support Certifications (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing
* Professional Certification
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Florida, Orlando , Registered Nurse RN Pediatrics Oncology Bone Marrow Transplant, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!