RN Emergency Department Float Pool FT Days
Company: AdventHealth Central Florida
Posted on: August 6, 2022
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* *$15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for
eligible candidates (see terms below)
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
* Nursing Clinical Ladder Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
* Days, 7a-7p, Weekend Rotation Required
* Flexible Scheduling
* Float to at least 3 locations
Greater Orlando Facilities:
* AdventHealth for Children (Orlando)
* Celebration Children's Emergency Center (CEC)
* East Orlando
* Lake Mary
* Lake Nona
* Palm Parkway
* Partin Settlement
* Waterford Lakes
* Winter Garden
* Winter Park
Unit Highlights and the community you'll be caring for:
* The Emergency Department Float Pool offers employees the
opportunity to experience different Emergency Departments while
serving various communities in the Greater Orlando area.
* 24-hour on-call physician coverage for emergency and trauma
* Chest Pain Center teams at many of our locations are uniquely
trained to stop a heart attack in minutes, when treatment is most
crucial to saving lives.
* Advanced clinical care delivered with compassion and coordinated
communication to patients and family members.
The role you'll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing
and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care
responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the
nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating)
in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the
AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and
regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and
accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer
service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships
that are equally respectful to all.
* Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-On and
* Applicable experience required.
* Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
* Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
* Graduate of a school of nursing
* Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a
* Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
* Advanced Life Support Certifications (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing
* Professional Certification
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Florida, Orlando , RN Emergency Department Float Pool FT Days, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!