Registered Nurse MedSurg with Telemetry Part-time Nights Orlando
Company: AdventHealth Central Florida
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Registered Professional Nurse AdventHealth Orlando
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Team Based Nursing Model*
* Career Development
* Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
* Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule/Shift: Part-time - 24 hours a week (2/12 hr. shifts weekly
and every other weekend; 7pm-7pa)
Location: 601 East Rollins, Orlando, FL (Ginsburg Tower)
* Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital,
1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
* serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast,
the Caribbean and South America
* AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency
Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the
* We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation,
providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and
125,000 outpatients each year
* Unit is a 38-private bed, multi-system MedSurg w/Telemetry unit.
We serve adults through geriatric lifespan of development that
require complex, comprehensive multidisciplinary care.
* The care team is comprised of nurses, patient care techs, monitor
techs, HUCs, education specialists, infection preventionists, care
managers, physicians and nursing leaders.
* The nurse to patient ratio is 1:5 MED TELE patients.
* There are opportunities to become dobhoff, port certified and
learn central line maintenance and care.
* Our unit works with contracted hospitalist group MDs to support
the patients plan of care and throughput to discharge.
The role you'll contribute :
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing
and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care
responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the
nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating)
in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the
AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and
regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and
accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer
service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships
that are equally respectful to all. The expertise and experiences
you'll need to succeed:
* Graduate of a school of nursing
* Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
* Advanced life support certification (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per
* For Radiology/Imaging, PALS required only for cost centers
Education and Experience Preferred :
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing
* Professional certification
* ACLS, PALS, NRP (based on patient population; See document EKG
and Advanced Life Support Requirements)
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Florida, Orlando , Registered Nurse MedSurg with Telemetry Part-time Nights Orlando, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!