Nurse Residency Program - Greater Orlando Area - All Locations
Company: AdventHealth Central Florida
Posted on: June 25, 2022
DescriptionNurse Residency Program - AdventHealth, Greater
Orlando -Area As a member of AdventHealth, we believe that total
health is achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social
and spiritual well-being. With each patient's unique circumstances
in mind, our multidisciplinary care teams provide a vast array of
services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal
commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience. Our team
members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive
health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and
plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Top Reasons to Work at
AdventHealth AdventHealth's Nurse Residency Program is ideal for
nurses who have recently graduated (less than 1 yr.) and want to
learn, work and serve in a faith-based environment. Our program is
designed to support the successful transition of graduate nurses
into a professional RN role in an acute care setting.
- Blended didactic and precepted clinicals.
- Clinical Ladder to promote advancement.
- Education assistance for BSN and MSN degrees.
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance.
- Wellness Incentives - earn up to $250 every year.
- Retirement savings.
- Evening, Night, Weekend and Holiday Shift Differentials Campus
Offerings for Nurse Residency Program
- AdventHealth Altamonte Springs - Altamonte Springs, FL
- AdventHealth Apopka - Apopka, FL
- AdventHealth Celebration - Celebration, FL
- AdventHealth East Orlando - Orlando, FL
- AdventHealth Kissimmee - Kissimmee, FL
- AdventHealth Orlando - Orlando, FL
- AdventHealth Winter Garden - Winter Garden, FL
- AdventHealth Winter Park - Winter Park, FL
- AdventHealth Lake Wales - Lake Wales, FL
- AdventHealth Heart of Florida - Davenport, FL Units Offered New
graduate RN full-time positions may be offered on the following
units (availability fluctuates for each start date based on campus
needs): Medical/Surgical Specialty
- Critical Care
- Emergency Department*
- Women and Children Specialties* *availability subject to change
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time/Days and Nights available You Will Be
Responsible For: --- - - - - - -The registered nurse is responsible
for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an
assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the
day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical
activities. --- - - - - - -Uses the nursing skills of assessment,
planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care
delivery. QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Must be a graduate of a school of nursing OR must be a graduate
of an accredited school of nursing (CCNE or ACEN preferred).
- Must have less than one (1) year of experience
- Must be graduating in the next year or have graduated within
the past year
- Current Florida RN license (may apply without license, but must
have license prior to licensure deadline)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association.
- Professional Resume. Job Summary: The Nurse Resident is
responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total
nursing care responsibilities to identified age-specific groups.
Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and
evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Nurse
Residents and experienced nurses entering a training program will
be under the direct supervision of a preceptor for all principal
duties and responsibilities during the training program with
eventual transition to independent practice after successful
training program completion. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate
Compliance Plan and to rules and regulations of all applicable
local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively
participates in outstanding customer service and accepts
responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally
respectful to all. Licensure Deadline
- Must have RN license prior to program start date. This facility
is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state
and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Florida, Orlando , Nurse Residency Program - Greater Orlando Area - All Locations, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!