Oncology Clinical Team Lead II - CRO - Remote US
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Do you have the career opportunities as a Oncology Clinical Team
Lead II you want with your current employer? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join Sarah Cannon Network which is part of
the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Sarah Cannon Network, offers a total rewards package that supports
the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn More About Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as an Oncology Clinical Team Lead II where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary And Qualifications
Our Clinical Team Lead II (CTL II) is knowledgeable in clinical
project management with a strong background in clinical research,
expert knowledge of ICH-GCP, applicable Federal and international
research guidelines and regulatory requirements. Responsibilities
are scoped from project initiation to completion with a key focus
on meeting timelines, providing oversight of the Clinical Research
Associate (CRA) team, and working with cross-functional teams on
- Contribute to and present at project Kick-off Meetings and
Investigator Meetings as needed.
- Assess project needs for clinical resource forecasting to
ensure timelines and deliverables are met while adhering to quality
standards and supporting financial targets.
- Plan and track clinical activities throughout the lifecycle of
assigned study projects
- Proactively identify and present project-related risks and
support resolutions both in and across functions
- Create and maintain Clinical Project Documents, including but
not limited to clinical study plans, trackers, and team training
- Develop and conduct study team training
- Review performance metrics for assigned CRA team, including but
not limited to site visit reports and other clinical study
What Qualifications You Will Need
- Bachelor's Degree (4-year program)
- 5 previous work experience within the clinical research
industry in a clinical management role.
- Minimum 2-3 years' direct Oncology experience in Phases
- Demonstrated business knowledge and strategic understanding of
how cross-functional teams jointly achieve project objectives and
goals, utilizing experience across organizations, processes,
customers, and key business drivers to increase effectiveness.
- Strong understanding of clinical trials, study design, and drug
- Strong knowledge of scientific, medical, and regulatory
It Would Be Preferred If You Had
- Master's Degree (2-year program)
- 7 years direct oncology experience in Phase l - II, in solid
and liquid tumor types
Sarah Cannon is the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare. We offer
integrated cancer services with easy access to cutting-edge
therapies for communities across the United States and United
Kingdom. Sarah Cannon's cancer programs include individualized
patient navigation. Our nurses are oncology-trained. More than
1,200 stem cell transplants are performed yearly within the Sarah
Cannon Blood Cancer Network. Through its services, Sarah Cannon
provides state-of-the-art cancer care for hundreds of thousands of
patients. Our cancer experts are collaborating and sharing best
practices. We address every aspect of the cancer journey, from
screening and diagnosis through treatment and survivorship.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our remote
Oncology Clinical Team Lead II opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Orlando , Oncology Clinical Team Lead II - CRO - Remote US, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!