RN / Clinical Nurse Specialist / Florida / Any / Oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist Job
Company: Odell Medical Search
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) Orlando, FL A large
cancer center in Orlando is seeking an Oncology Clinical Nurse
Specialist (CNS). This is a replacement as the previous CNS was
promoted within the organization to a leadership role in research.
- #1 hospital in Greater Orlando by U.S. News & World Report
- Recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of Americas best
hospitals for cancer care
- Accreditation by the Commission on Cancer (CoC)
- A rating in patient safety from The Leapfrog Group
- Non-profit hospital led by a volunteer board of directors
- More than 200 world-class oncology specialists
- Each infusion site has its own pharmacy This company
appreciates its employees
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- Automatic yearly increases
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, FSAs,
HSAs, Health Screenings
- Retirement Savings Plan, Financial Planning Resources,
- Internal Employee and Family Support Programs
- Training and Education and Recognition Awards
- Discounts in categories like Dining, Education, Entertainment,
Health, Auto, Travel, and Home Buying & Rental and more The role
you will play
- M-F, flexible hours. Lots of autonomy
- No weekends, holidays or call
- Float to 5 different ambulatory infusion clinics
- Work closely with Nurse Educator and the clinics Nurse
- Report to Assistant Director of Ambulatory Infusion Centers who
has been with the organization for 10 years and also worked their
- Management style: supportive, flexible, fair, hands-off, likes
to set people up for success Roles and Responsibilities in Further
- Supports complex patient care issues, identifies patients at
risk for suboptimal outcomes and proposes a proactive plan of care.
Coordinates and/or supports patient education programs and
evaluates impact of patient education programs.
- Acts as a change agent, evaluates environment for
change-readiness, and develops and implements plans for
- Implements and evaluates a plan to address nursing staff,
growth, and development needs. Evaluates the impact of staff
education on patient care.
- Serves as a nursing leader through publications, research,
consultation, presentation, or clinical practice.
- Participates in patient care advocacy issues directed toward
creating quality care.
- Conducts formal and /or informal research in areas identified
by performance improvement, clinical issues and unit/hospital
identified needs. Review Board and Nursing Research Council.
- May perform waived and/or non-waived Point of Care Testing.
Orlando The City Beautiful
- No state income tax
- Has been ranked No. 4 in most popular places in the U.S. where
people want to live.
- Sun is out 95% of the year with temperature rarely going below
- Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND,
Kennedy Space Center
- Variety of sports, diverse arts and culture, parks and lakes,
shopping, active nightlife, festivals, museums,
- The educational system, both public and private, is top-notch
in Orlando. Schools within this system receive national
- Multiple universities and technical colleges
- Cost of living is slight lower than national average
- Orlando International Airport, Orlando Executive Airport, and
Orlando Sanford International Airport.
- Central location gives access to cruise lines and ports on both
coasts within about an hour and a half drive Background
- MSN - Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Open to a new graduate CNS with previous Oncology
Keywords: Odell Medical Search, Orlando , RN / Clinical Nurse Specialist / Florida / Any / Oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist Job, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!