Clinical Intake Coordinator, Mental Health - Outpatient
Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The -Clinical Intake Coordinator -is responsible for coordinating
admissions with the admissions' department and the facility. They
also will support the client and his/her support system through the
onsite assessment and admission process. The Clinical Intake
Coordinator is also responsible for supporting with groups, meals,
and milieu support, as assigned by the Program Director.
- Works closely with the admissions' department to schedule
admission times, schedule tours and assessments, and coordinate the
intake process with the program.
- Oversee the client intake process, complete initial assessments
with the client and support system, complete related paperwork, and
send all necessary information to the home office.
- Based on the initial assessment, provide a preliminary
diagnosis and communicate this to the Primary Therapist for each
- Support the client and support system during their first week
in program to ensure a smooth transition and answer any questions.
Call individual and support system (if have releases of
information) during the first week for a check-in. -
- Call referring treatment team and outpatient treatment team
members (with releases of information) upon admission.
- Provide in person pre-admission assessments and recommend level
- Conduct facility tours as needed to prospective clients and/or
- Facilitate groups and provide meal support, as needed or
assigned by the Program Director or Facility Manager.
- Support in managing the milieu and oversee client activities
- Serve as a positive role model to staff, clients, employees,
and guests through a positive, caring and professional
- Comply with the dress code.
- Complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Establish and achieves realistic goals within the
- Maintain the confidential nature of Outpatient Programming and
- When needed, travel to other facilities to attend trainings or
provide assistance.This is a salaried, Monday through Friday
11am-7pm -position at one of our outpatient programs. - For a
virtual tour of the facility, please visit our website at
- Master's degree or higher
- LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, Registered Intern, -or license eligible in
- One-year experience preferred working in mental health,
counseling, or eating disorders field.
- Must possess a current Driver's License in good standing
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of mental health, the
recovery process and the requirements for sustained recovery.
- Ability to manage crisis and utilize crisis interventions.
- Able to present and manage cases in a knowledgeable and
professional manner to obtain a length of stay that allows enough
time for resident to make sufficient gains so that sustained
post-discharge progress can occur.
- Documents clearly and efficiently.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. -All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin.For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/PandoLogic.
Keywords: Hospital Admissions Coordinator, Location: Longwood, FL -
32750 , PL: 531111206
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Orlando , Clinical Intake Coordinator, Mental Health - Outpatient, Healthcare , Longwood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!