Registered Nurse Nights Emergency Dept - ED - Emergency Department
Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Registered Nurse Nights Emergency DeptJob Description
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* $15,000 Sign-on Bonus
* $3,000 Relocation Bonus
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Shift: Night Shift
* Nights Shift times:
* 1pm to 1am
* 3pm to 3am
* 7pm to 7am
The community you'll be caring for: AdventHealth Waterman: 1000
Waterman Way, Tavares, FL 32778
The role you'll contribute: The Registered Nurse promotes and
restores patients' health by completing the nursing process;
collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members;
providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends,
and families; and supervising assigned team members.
The value you'll bring to the team:
* Performs nursing assessments and data collection for patients
focusing on the physiological, cultural, psychological, spiritual
and cognitive status of the patient.
* Develops and implements a plan of care that is individualized and
goal directed based on patient needs and standards of care.
Evaluates and revises the plan of care as defined by policy.
* Demonstrates effective problem resolution skills. Advocates and
supports patients and families to receive the care and treatment
needed as identified in the plan of care.
* Records care, patient condition and interventions taken in the
medical record in an accurate and timely manner.
* Completes initial and annual clinical competencies
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Minimum qualifications:
* Graduate of a School of Nursing, Associates Degree or
* Active Florida RN license required.
* Preferred qualifications:
* Bachelors (BSN) degree
* Prior hospital/acute care nursing experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Orlando , Registered Nurse Nights Emergency Dept - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Tavares, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!