Wound Care LPN Home Health - US-FL-Orlando - Home Health
Company: Advent Health Orlando
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Wound Care LPN Home Health - US-FL-Orlando
DescriptionWound Care Licensed Practical Nurse LPN AdventHealth
Home Health-- All the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to
help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the
Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across
the nation. Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being
part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that
believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift
others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you
can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the
Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you
are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded
team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule:--Full Time Shift:--Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Location:--Orlando, FL The role you'll contribute: The Wound Care
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), under the supervision of a
Registered Nurse (RN), provides wound-related and other basic
nursing care to patients residing in their homes. The value you'll
bring to the team:
- Under the direction of an RN, provides wound-related patient
care according to home care protocols and procedures. Performs
nursing skills safely and competently.
- Performs patient data collection in a holistic manner.
- Provides accurate and complete documentation.
- Schedules daily visits to facilitate patient needs.
- Plans patient care in consultation with Registered nurse.
- Assists with patient/caregiver teaching.
- Demonstrates flexibility in response to unexpected changes and
the ability to adjust priorities and use resources.
- Maintains open communication with RN Case Coordinator and RN
- Demonstrates suitable time management skills.
- Meets agency's expectations regarding productivity.
- Participates in monthly case conferences.
- Participates in agency Performance Improvement activities,
including wound deviation review.
- Provides instruction and use of wound documentation with
pictures in electronic medical record. QualificationsThe expertise
and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing school program is
- A minimum of two years' experience as a Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) in medical/surgical, home health or wound care
experience in community health setting.
- A clear/active Florida LPN License
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Maintain a current, valid Florida Driver's License in good
standing with a safe driving record and a reliable vehicle.
- Maintain valid personal automobile insurance. This facility is
an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and
local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: Advent Health Orlando, Orlando , Wound Care LPN Home Health - US-FL-Orlando - Home Health, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!