RN Emergency Palm Parkway FT Days - ED - Emergency Department
Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: May 16, 2022
RN Emergency Palm Parkway FT DaysJob Description
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* *$15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for
eligible candidates (see terms below)
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
* Nursing Clinical Ladder Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Shift: 7a-7p, Weekend Rotation Requried
Location: 7823 Palm Parkway, Orlando, FL 32836
Unit Highlights and the community you'll be caring for:
* The AdventHealth Palm Parkway Emergency Department (ED) is an
extension of our AdventHealth Celebration Campus - located just
minutes from Walt Disney World.
* The 18,000-square-foot facility features state-of-the-art
emergency healthcare serving the residents and visitors of Orange
and Osceola Counties open 24-7.
* The 24-bed ED includes an urgent care track to diagnose and treat
non-emergent cases more efficiently, an observation unit to closely
monitor care for up to 24 hours, pediatric specific care areas, and
offers emergent care supported by ground transportation if
specialty care is needed.
* We are proud to be revolutionizing healthcare with visionary
leadership and world-class resources.
The role you'll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing
and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care
responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the
nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating)
in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the
AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and
regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and
accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer
service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships
that are equally respectful to all.
* Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-On and
* Applicable experience required.
* Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
* Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.
Keywords: RN Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse, Emergency Room,
Emergency Department, ED, ER,
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Graduate of a school of nursing
* Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a
* Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
* Advanced Life Support Certifications (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing
* Professional Certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Orlando , RN Emergency Palm Parkway FT Days - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!