Registered Nurse RN Skilled Nursing - Skilled Nursing Facility
Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Registered Nurse RN Skilled NursingJob Description
Registered Nurse Advent Health Care Center Orlando East
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Paid Days Off
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Career Development
* Sign-on Bonus*
* Nursing or BU specific benefits and perks
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time/ Full Time/ PRN/ Weekends/ Weekend Doubles
Shift: Day Shift/ Evening Shift/ Night Shift/ Weekend Shift
Location: 250 S. Chickasaw Trail, Orlando FL 32825
The community you'll be caring for: Orlando East Skilled Nursing
Walk-ins welcome for immediate interview
The role you'll contribute:
The RN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our residents.
Under the direction of the nurse manager, the RN will work within
their entire scope of practice. He/she will be fully accountable
for ensuring that competent care and safety are consistently
delivered to all residents.
The value you'll bring to the team:
* Provides nursing care within their scope of practice and in
accordance with standards of care established by the facility.
* Assists with the development and revision of nursing care plans.
Manages/directs the plan of care by directly administering care or
by directing and supervising nursing duties delegated to Licensed
Nurses or nursing assistants.
* Checks and records vital signs on a regular basis following
established policy or at own discretion if the need exists.
* Assists with residents' comfort.
* Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing care
* Reports significant observations to the nurse in charge/RN
designee and physicians.
* Participates in purposeful daily rounds.
* Prepares and administers medications after appropriate
orientation and instruction.
* Maintains accurate medication records and observes residents for
signs and symptoms of adverse drug reactions.
* Administers special treatments, procedures, dressing changes,
irrigations and other procedures requiring special techniques based
on her/his nursing education and scope of practice.
* Collects specimens.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
* Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
* Current Registered Nurse license in the state hired
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Orlando , Registered Nurse RN Skilled Nursing - Skilled Nursing Facility, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!