Company: ComForCare Home Health Care - Greater Orlando
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionLive your best life possible by helping others
live theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do.
At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while
building meaningful relationships. Join our team and be a part of a
certified Great Place To Work®! It is our CaregiverFirst promise,
that our caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
with. What you'll be doing:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent
and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers and range of motion
- Handle meal planning, preparation and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family. What
we're looking for:
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- A state Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide
(HHA) certification is required. If you have experience caring for
the elderly, but you do not have one of the certifications, we will
assist you in that process.
- Access to reliable transportation. Driving is a plus.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior
communities is a bonus. By selecting the positions below, you
acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an
independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate
company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or
subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is
solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment
including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and
ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any
questions about your application or the hiring process must be
directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare
franchisee.Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForCare Home Health Care - Greater Orlando, Orlando , Caregiver, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!