Bilingual Medical Assistant
Company: IMA Medical Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAt IMA Medical Group we arrange to provide
coordinated services to our patients. IMA benefits both patients
and providers by reducing costs, improving care, and increasing
communication between our affiliates.Do you sincerely care for
others? Do you love helping people? If so, we are currently looking
to hire a Full-Time Bilingual Medical Assistant for Debary, FL.
This position offers competitive pay based on experience.As a Full
Time employee you will be eligible to receive our Amazing benefits
- Low Cost Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Illness and Accidental Insurance
- Paid Holidays Responsibilities and Duties - Medical Assistant
- Ensure that all patients are treated with professionalism,
courtesy and compassion.
- Venipuncture/Draw Blood.
- Answer phones, assist with refills, vital signs, prepare
patient charts and other administrative duties.
- Assist physician in any procedure, or lab request.
- Perform all HEDIS measures for new and existing
patients.Qualifications and Skills
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Experience - (ECW Eclinical
Works): 1 year (Preferred)
- Required language: English & Spanish
- Availability to work Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. to
5:30 p.m.Our team consist of passionate, caring, dedicated and
talented people. If this sounds like the right opportunity; APPLY
TODAY!IMA Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and
we comply with all federal, state and local anti-discrimination
laws, regulations and ordinances.IMA Medical Group participates in
E-Verify, as required by the Florida Medicaid program.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: IMA Medical Group, Orlando , Bilingual Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Debary, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!