Medical Assistant MA Urgent Care - US-FL-Longwood - CMA
Company: AdventHealth Centra Care
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Medical Assistant MA Urgent Care - US-FL-Longwood
DescriptionMedical Assistant MA - AdventHealth Centra Care All the
benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Up to $2,000 Sign On Bonus
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to
help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the
Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across
the nation. Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being
part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that
believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift
others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you
can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the
Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you
are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded
team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule:--Full Time Shift:--Rotating Schedule- Two days on Two
days off (8:00am-8:00pm). Alternating Weekends (8:00am-5:00pm).--
Location:--855 S US HIGHWAY 17-92, Longwood, 32750-- The--community
you'll be caring for:
- AdventHealth Centra Care's board-certified physicians provide
adult and pediatric care when you need it.
- Our urgent care clinics are open 7 days a week and can treat a
wide range of non-life-threatening conditions.
- We are equipped with x-ray, prescription, and lab
- Centra Care is the affordable alternative to the emergency room
for urgent conditions like broken bones, infections, allergies,
stomach problems and pediatric concerns. The role you'll
contribute: Reporting to the Practice Manager and under the
supervision of the Providers, the Medical Assistant cares for
patients and performs a wide variety of patient care activities.--
Adheres to state, federal and organizational guidelines to ensure
quality care and patient safety with support from the Clinical
Excellence team. Is essential in maintaining organization and
facilitating patient flow. Actively participates in outstanding
customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining
relationships that are equally respectful to all. The value you'll
bring to the team:
- Demonstrates through behavior AdventHealth's Core Values of
Keep Me Safe, Make It Easy, Love Me, and Own It.
- Drives customer service initiatives by creating and owning the
- Performs properly and legibly documents and reports all
procedures and assessments in accordance with department
- Utilizing age-specific guidelines, assesses patient during
clinical check-in, documents pertinent medical information and
vital signs. Assesses for signs of abuse or neglect.
- Performs and administers treatments, medications and any
follow-up assessments ordered by the provider, verifying as needed.
Responds appropriately in clinical emergencies and triage
situations. QualificationsThe expertise and experiences you'll need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of related work experience OR Graduate of accredited
medical assistant program with completion of externship OR 6 months
relevant experience within an AdventHealth facility
- Must be currently certified and maintain certification by one
of the following:
- American Association of Medical Assistants ("AAMA") for
Certified Medical Assistants
- American Medical Certification Association ("AMCA") for
Clinical Medical Assistant Certification
- American Medical Technologists ("AMT") for Registered Medical
- National Association for Health Professionals ("NAHP") for
Nationally Registered Certified Medical Assistant
- National Center for Competency Testing ("NCCT") for National
Certified Medical Assistant
- National Healthcareer Association ("NHA") for Registered
Clinical Medical Assistant
- State of Florida Paramedic License
- Current, valid CPR certification is required This facility is
an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and
local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Centra Care, Orlando , Medical Assistant MA Urgent Care - US-FL-Longwood - CMA, Healthcare , Longwood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!