Registered Nurse RN Operating Room - OR - Operating Room
Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Registered Nurse RN Operating RoomJob Description
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* $12,500 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation Bonus for qualified
* Benefits from Day One
* Career Development
* Onsite Daycare
* Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 4x10hrs - 6:45am - 5:15pm. Shared call requirements
The community you'll be caring for: AdventHealth Waterman - 1000
Waterman Way, Tavares, FL 32778
The role you'll contribute:
The Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients' health by
completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and
multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and
psychological support to patients, friends, and families; and
supervising assigned team members. Assumes responsibility and
accountability for a group of patients during a designated time
frame. The RN provides care consistent with the policies,
procedures and standards of the facility and the Florida State
Board of Nursing Practice Act.
The value you'll bring to the team:
* Performs nursing assessments and data collection for patients
focusing on the physiological, cultural, psychological, spiritual
and cognitive status of the patient. Nursing assessments include
the family or significant others as needed.
* Develops and implements a plan of care that is individualized and
goal directed based on patient needs and standards of care.
Evaluates and revises the plan of care as defined by policy.
* Collaborates and partners with Medical Staff and ancillary
departments to coordinate patient care.
* Supervises and delegates care given by members of the health care
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Must be proficient in the English language
* Graduate of a School of Nursing, Associates Degree or
* Current Florida RN license or if New graduate, offer contingent
on passing NCLEX
* Current AHA Basic Life Support certification (BLS)
* 1 year experience as a RN in an Operating Room preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Orlando , Registered Nurse RN Operating Room - OR - Operating Room, Healthcare , Tavares, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!